A Sample On Research Paper About Global Warming With 5 Stunning Facts
In the course of your learning, you will come across many assignments. Writing academic assignments is part of the lifestyle you will have in school. It is important for you to do your research perfectly so that you can achieve the best grades. With the many assignments needed in a tight deadline, students can make use of online academic agencies to boost their learning efforts. If you need help with a research paper about global warming, ask experts online. They will get you the help you need in a timely fashion.
The help of online writing agencies is very much needed for learning today. There is hardly enough time to cover what is needed in class. As a result of this need, there are professionals who usually write papers online . You could benefit from these services especially in learning the format of writing research papers and the creativity you need to complete the assignments perfectly. Don’t get stressed. Ask for help and you will get it. Here is a sample research paper about global warming:
Exploring the subject of global warming
Global warming is a widely studied topic in climatology. It is a term used to define the increased average temperatures on the surface of the earth. Primarily, global warming is an outcome of the activities done by human beings. It is an occurrence that has affected lives and negatively impacted the livelihood of people in the society. Owing to these effects, people from different parts of the world have come together to address this matter. Here are 5 stunning facts that make global warming such a worrying trend in the world today:
- As a result of global warming, the Arctic ice is beginning to melt quickly. It is believed that the region will be free of ice in summers by the year 2040 or even earlier.
- Global warming is a consequence of increased surface temperatures. This has primarily been due to increased greenhouse gases such as methane and carbon dioxide. These gases are needed for the thriving of human life. However, they can cause global warming if they are over-emitted on earth.
- Research on climate has shown that the 20th century is now on recorded to have been the hottest for over a period of 400 years.
- Emissions of greenhouse gases such as nitrous oxide and carbon dioxide tend to remain in the atmosphere for a long period of time. This makes global warming hard to eliminate.
- Global warming is responsible for the extensive change on weather patterns. This has been evident through forest fires, severe storms in the tropical region and heat waves around the world.
Essentially, global warming is widely as a result of human activities that have emitted these gases that produce these effects when over-produced.
To excel in your research work, take time to read from various academic sources. You will get all data and information needed to make sound conclusions about the topic of your study. Cite your sources well in order to validate your discussion.